In light of Executive Order 202.7 from Governor Cuomo, all locations are closed until further notice. We are disheartened that we are unable to service our clients until this Executive Order is lifted; however, we look forward to seeing all of our wonderful clients soon! In the meantime, please stay safe and stay home until you can enjoy your lash naps again.
If you would like to support us in these difficult times, please consider purchasing an e-gift card.
Updated March 18, 2020
We have come to another difficult decision and have decided to temporarily close our Madison Spa (30 E 76th St) as well. If you need to reach any of our locations please email the location at their respective emails. Emails can be found on each of the location pages.
Additional Measures Effective Immediately
In addition to the new measures listed in our last update, we are adding new initiatives to keep our staff and clients safe.
- In order to adhere to social distancing rules, there will be ample space between all clients on the lash beds.
- We will also try to stagger all appointments to avoid having a rush of clients at the same time.
- We have reduced the number of appointments we complete in a day to ensure less traffic and to ensure we have less clients in the salon at a given time.
Updated March 16, 2020
A letter to our Community:
We know you are being overwhelmed with news about COVID-19 and it may be a lot to take in. At JJ Eyelashes, you, our loyal clients are at the heart of what we do. We are so thankful to all of our loyal clients who have supported us and continue to support us. We want to give you an update on the precautionary measures we have put in place as we continue to do what we can to keep our lash family healthy and well.
New Measures Effective Immediately
- For added protection we will be sanitizing all high traffic surfaces every hour.
- We will be minimizing our staff at all locations temporarily.
- We will implement shortened business hours temporarily at the locations listed below. The temporary business hours will be 10:00 am to 6:00 pm.
- Madison Spa (30 E 76th St.)
- Midtown Salon (56 W 56th St.)
- We have made the difficult decision to temporarily close the following locations:
- Herald Square salon (45 W 34th St.) – Effective 3/18 – 3/28
- SoHo Salon (41 Wooster St.) – Effective 3/17 – 3/28
- City Place, NJ (30 The Promenade) Effective 3/17 – 3/28
- Alcohol spray or wipes will be available at the receptionist desk if you want or need.
- Technicians will also wear gloves at your request. Please note however, that wearing gloves may impede the technician’s ability to provide the best service.
Measures Already In Place
- Technicians must wear masks.
- Technicians must wash their hands in between each client and use hand sanitizer before the start of each session.
- All eyelash tools must be sanitized after each appointment.
- Staff who are feeling sick will not be allowed to work at any of our locations.
What Can You Do?
- Clients who are not feeling well are strongly encouraged to stay at home. We reserve the right to refuse service to any client who is coughing and/or visibly sick.
- If you have traveled recently, especially to China, Italy, Iran, Spain, South Korea, or Germany, please refrain from visiting our salons until you have self-quarantined for 14 days.
- Avoid touching your face, eyes, mouth and nose.
- Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Use hand sanitizer.
Lastly, we are closely monitoring the situation and will follow the recommendations from the WHO, CDC, and local governments. We understand this is a difficult time, and we will update you as the situation changes.