Updated July 8, 2020
It has been a long 4 months and we cannot wait to see you again. Here is what you can expect at your next visit! We are fully committed to the safety of our staff and of our clients. Please read through the new procedures carefully as they are in place with your safety in mind.
- For the time being we will not be accepting online bookings as we need strict control over our schedule to adhere to social distancing policies. To book an appointment, please either call the salon or email the salon you wish to visit.
- Appointment times will be extended to ensure the quality of our work, so please expect to be at the salon a little longer than usual.
- Ruby Set – 1 hour 15 minutes
- Diamond Set – 1 hour 30 minutes
- Black Diamond Set – 2 hours
- Waiver Prior to Services – all clients will be asked to sign a COVID-19 waiver form prior to the start of each service.
- Appointment Only – No extra guests or walk-ins will be allowed at this time. We are operating at 50% capacity at the moment.
- Mask At All Times – All clients will be asked to wear a mask to and during their visit. If you do not have a mask, we will not be allowed to service you.
- Sanitize – We will invite all of our clients to wash their hands or sanitize upon arrival.
About the Salon
- Social Distancing – Technicians will use every other bed to maintain at least 6 feet distance.
- Enhanced Daily Sanitation – We will be regularly disinfecting high-touch areas. Additionally, there will be a 15 minute sanitation break between each client. This ensures us ample time to thoroughly clean and sanitize the station for your visit.
- Enhanced Sanitation – We hired a professional sanitation company to sanitize every salon before opening.
- No Blankets – Unfortunately for the time being we will not be able to provide blankets to maintain cleanliness and sanitation standards. We will be having the AC on due to the summer season, therefore, if you anticipate that you may be cold please bring a sweater with you.
- Retail Area & Refreshments – We encourage all clients to not touch the retail products or the water cooler unless they are wearing gloves or using wax paper.
- Waiting Area Closed – All waiting areas will be closed due to state policies.
- Communal Areas Closed – All of our staff members will be adhering to the 6 feet social distancing requirement even in the lunch rooms. In order to do so, staff members will take lunch breaks on rotation rather than all at the same time like before. Therefore, our salon will no longer be closed from 2 pm to 3 pm like we were prior to COVID-19.
About the Technicians
- Face Shields and Masks – All of our technicians are required to wear masks and face shields during your appointment. Each technician will receive their own face shield and there will be no sharing between technicians.
- Gloves – All technicians will be wearing new gloves during your appointment. No pair of gloves will ever be reused between clients.
- Temperature Checking – All staff will have a daily temperature check before they begin work.
- Tools and Products – All tools will be safely sanitized with alcohol as well as by the UV sterilization box. There will be no sharing of products between technicians as well.
We have received much support and kindness during our 4 month closure, and we are very eager to get back to what we love doing. Below are a few things to keep in mind that will continue to support what we do.
- Please Never No Show – We have very limited capacity at the moment and our time is very valuable. If you do no show to your appointment, please note that you will be charged the full amount of the service and there will be no refunds or credits given.
- Cancellations – Our 6 hour cancellation policy still stands. If you must cancel your appointment, please let us know at least 6 hours prior to your appointment time. You may email us at any time or call and leave a message at any time and we will honor the time that you sent the email or the time that the message was received.
- Be Generous Through Patience – We are all learning how to move forward during this new time and we are doing our best with all of the new procedures in place to run on time and make time for all of our clients.